This tasty Asian peanut chicken stir fry starts with a delicious Asian Peanut Sauce which will take you less than 5 minutes to make! It is super smooth, tangy and delectable.
It pairs perfectly with any vegetables for a fantastic stir fry! My favorite vegetable combinations with this sauce are carrots and broccoli or carrots and bok choy. The subtle flavors of these vegetables go so well with the flavorful peanut sauce.
The vegetables are so easy for this Asian peanut chicken stir fry, all you need to do is steam them until they are soft. If you use carrots, I recommend softening them first, and then about half way done, add in your broccoli or bok choy, and continue to steam until everything is to your liking.
While the veggies are simmering, you can cook up your chicken in a separate pan. When everything is done, you simply add it all together and BAM, dinner! Done. Easy peasy 🙂
I hope you enjoy this easy Asian peanut chicken stir fry. It’s great for busy nights, or for a weekend meal prep. If you enjoyed this recipe, please leave a comment below and let me know what you think!
Easy Asian Peanut Chicken Stir Fry (Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free)
- 1 serving of Asian peanut sauce
- 1 large or 2 medium bok choy chopped up into small pieces
- 4 carrots chopped
- 1 lb chicken
- Chopped peanuts cilantro, lime, etc. for topping
- Rice if desired
- pinch salt I love this Himalayan pink salt
- Make Asian peanut sauce
- In a large skillet, add 1/2 inch of water, then add carrots and simmer covered for about 5 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Add bok choy, or other vegetables of choice, and simmer covered, until softened, approximately 10 minutes.
- Drain excess water from vegetables.
- In a second skillet, cook chicken until done.
- Add chicken and sauce into skillet with vegetables, and mix to combine.
- Serve with cilantro, lime, chopped peanuts, and rice, if desired.