A simple dessert, these quick and easy keto cheesecake brownies do not disappoint! Low-carb, gluten-free.
Brownies and cheesecake together in one dessert? *Drools*
Cheesecake was not something I particularly enjoyed while I was growing up. I just didn’t like the flavor too much, if I’m being honest.
During college, I went to The Cheesecake Factory with a group of friends, and tried the Oreo Cheesecake and LOVED it. Buying premade cheesecake is obviously not something I do anymore, but the options are limitless when you make desserts at home!
These quick and easy keto cheesecake brownies were something I dreamed up recently, and knew I needed to make them right away.
The ratio here of brownie to cheesecake is about 3:1, which in my opinion, is perfect. It’s not too overwhelmingly cheesecake-y, it’s the perfect balance of the two.
These quick and easy keto cheesecake brownies aren’t hard or time-consuming to make!
There are two components to this recipe. The first is the brownie base, and the second is the cheesecake layer on top.
For the brownies, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Almond flour
- Cocoa powder
- Granulated sweetener
- Refined coconut oil, melted
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Vanilla extract
Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl, and the wet ones in a second bowl. Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ones, and stir until well-combined.
Add the brownie batter to a greased dish, approximately 8 inch x 8 inch in size.
To another bowl (or you can reuse one of the brownie bowls, since it’ll all be mixed together anyway), add room temperature cream cheese in with granulated sweetener, an egg and vanilla extract. Stir until clumps of cream cheese have dissolved.
Pour mixture on top of the brownie mixture, and use a spoon or toothpicks to swirl the two together.
Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Can I make these dairy-free?
You could substitute the cream cheese with coconut cream, if desired. Coconut cream has a different taste and texture though, so do not expect these to taste exactly like cream cheese. Coconut cream has a thinner texture, so you may find that the texture is more moist than it would be with cream cheese.
How long can these be stored?
These store well in the fridge for 4-5 days, in a covered container. You can also freeze them, and then thaw them out at room temperature for an hour, or in the fridge overnight.
If you give these quick and easy keto cheesecake brownies a try, please let me know what you think in the comments below. Also be sure to follow me on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a recipe!
You may also enjoy:
Quick and Easy Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz block cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix dry ingredients for brownie in a bowl. In a second bowl, mix the wet ingredients together. Gradually add in the wet ingredients into the dry ones, and be sure to mix until all clumps are removed and batter is smooth.
- Pour brownie mixture into a greased 8 inch by 8 inch pan.
- To a third bowl, mix room temperature cream cheese with the other ingredients for the cheesecake. Pour cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie mixture. Swirl around with a spoon or toothpicks to combine the two together.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting into slices. Store in the fridge in an air-tight container for 3-4 days.