Homemade keto gummy bears are not only delicious, but much more affordable to make yourself! These chocolate-flavored stevia-sweetened gummy bears are SO good! Sugar-free, Paleo, low-carb, keto.
Gummy Bears + Chocolate?!?
Awhile back, I invested in a gummy bear mold, and it is still one of the best snack-related purchases I have made. I made these homemade stevia-sweetened gummy bears, and not only have I made them over and over, but others have been raving about them!
As a lover of all things chocolate, I knew I wanted to experiment with a chocolate-flavored version, but I wasn’t sure how well it would work. After a few tries, I finally perfected these cute little guys, and just knew I had to share them with you guys!
These chocolate-flavored stevia-sweetened gummy bears are sweet, rich and of course…gummy! If you love gummies, but aren’t a fan of all the sugar and preservatives added to the store-bought stuff, then this is your chance. These are a real winner!
But aren’t gummy bears time consuming to make??
And if you think these are challenging to make, you are mistaken! These are incredibly simple, it takes just a few minutes to make, then 15-20 minutes to set in the fridge.
Start by boiling some water, and adding in the remaining ingredients. That’s right, just mix ’em all together. Super simple, right?
If you purchased the gummy bear molds I mentioned above, you can then use the dropper to place the mixture into the molds. If you don’t want to buy the molds, then no worry.
You can use any small containers or even a large container and pour the mixture in. Once it has set (15-20 minutes in the fridge is all you need), you can simply cut it into pieces and eat it with a spoon like jello. Mmmm!
PLUS gelatin is super healthy!
Did you know that gelatin is great for many different parts of your body? Some of the health benefits of gelatin include:
- Gut health: gelatin helps to build a strong gut lining and prevent leaky gut.
- Skin health: gelatin and collagen help with cellular regeneration and to prevent free radical damage.
- Joint health: gelatin helps to reduce inflammation and protect against degenerative joint diseases.
- Bone health: gelatin is rich in micronutrients that help to support strong bones.
If you give these chocolate-flavored stevia-sweetened gummy bears a try, please let me know what you think in the comments below. Also be sure to follow me on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a recipe!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you will also love these other gummy bear recipes!
Chocolate Stevia-Sweetened Gummy Bears
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 packets gelatin (0.25 oz each)
- 1/4 cup boiling water 4 oz
- 20-25 drops stevia or to taste
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon canned coconut cream optional, to add a creamier taste
- Add gelatin packets into cold water. Stir until there are no clumps of gelatin.
- Add in boiling water, stevia, cocoa powder and coconut cream. Stir until well-combined. Taste to see if it is sweetened to your liking. Adjust if necessary.
- Using a dropper, place mixture into gummy bear molds. Place filled molds on a tray and place in the fridge until hardened, approximately 20 minutes.
- Store in fridge up to one week, if they last that long 🙂