A delicious addition to any salad or Mexican-style recipe, this cilantro lime dressing is not only tasty, but is filled with incredibly healthy nutrients! Keto, Paleo, Whole30, sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan.
Are you ready for a flavor explosion??
This cilantro lime dressing is extraordinary; it’s so fresh, zesty and flavorful. It can be put on seriously anything – use it as a dressing for a salad, as a dip for veggies, as a fish or chicken marinade, as a sauce to bring new life to your rice and beans.
In addition to it being super-packed with flavor, the ingredients in this cilantro lime dressing are incredibly powerful detoxifiers.
Benefits of Cilantro
- Has the potential to remove heavy metals from the body
- Antioxidant rich, which can help offset the impact of free radicals in the body
- Heart protective and can help reduce high blood pressure
Benefits of Lime Juice and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Improve digestion
- Suppresses appetite and aids in weight loss
Yes, please…let’s make some!
It really doesn’t get much easier than this when it comes to making a delectable sauce with incredible versatility.
Simply add the cilantro, lime juice and zest, apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil, garlic, sweetener and salt to the blender and pulse until well-combined.
You can also use an immersion blender, it just takes a wee bit more time to blend it all together.
Oh, and going back to the “sweetener” part…you can use whatever sweetener you like, as long as it falls within the framework of your particular diet.
For keto, I recommend stevia drops. For Paleo, honey or maple syrup work well. Simply omit the sweetener for Whole30…you don’t really need it anyway.
This sauce is super-tasty atop some tasty baked chicken fajitas or mixed into a Mexican cauliflower rice casserole. This cilantro lime dressing is truly one of my favorite sauces, and I hope you really enjoy it!
You may also love these other sauce recipes:
Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1/2 large bunch cilantro with stems washed
- Juice + zest of one lime
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- sweetener of choice, to taste omit for Whole30
- 1 clove garlic
- pinch salt I love this Himalayan pink salt
- Add all ingredients in blender, and blend until incorporated.
- Add sauce to your favorite recipe!