These delicious coconut cinnamon swirl muffins are so tasty and filling and they’re perfect as an on-the-go breakfast. Plus, they take less than 10 minutes to whip up, and less than a half hour to bake. They’re Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb and dairy-free, and yet still so delicious!!
These are so perfect for the pleasant fall weather we’ve been having here. They’re warm and cozy and so full of cinnamony deliciousness. Plus, who doesn’t love a fun swirl of cinnamon atop a tasty baked good? It adds such a fun visual element that is really hard to resist.
Did I mention how easy these are to make? You simply mix all of the batter ingredients together, spoon the batter into muffin cups, then add the cinnamon swirl on top and swirl it around with a toothpick.
If you love moist and fluffy muffins, then these are certainly the recipe for you. Because they are fairly moist, I would recommend storing them in the refrigerator if you are planning to eat them over several days. No one wants moldy muffins, that’s for sure.
I think it would be super simple to adapt this recipe for a ton of different flavors as well. I imagine that you could even drop the sugar and alter them slightly to make them into delicious dinner biscuits. Note to self: attempt dairy-free biscuits! Expect those some time soon 🙂
I hope you all enjoy these delicious cinnamon swirl muffins. They were really fun to make and even more fun to eat! I think you will all feel the same way!
Cinnamon Swirl Muffins (Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Low-Carb, Dairy-Free)
- 1-1/4 cup coconut milk melted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2-4 Tbsp sweetener of choice add more or less depending on your sweetness preference
Cinnamon Swirl Topping
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp coconut milk melted
- 2 tsp sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all muffin batter ingredients together in a bowl, making sure to remove all lumps. Spoon into muffin cups.
- Mix cinnamon swirl topping ingredients together. Spoon onto top of muffins and swirl around using a toothpick.
- Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before consuming.