These keto BBQ chicken and sauteed onion wraps are a great way to jam more BBQ into your life this summer. Because you can never have enough BBQ, right? Made with my grain-free wraps, they are great for everyone, not just those who are low-carb, ketogenic, gluten-free and grain-free.
I recently posted these delicious grain-free wraps, which I am going to take a quick second to humble brag about. They are one of the few recipes I have tried time and time again until I got the consistency just right.
I wanted something that would stand up to a decent amount of handling without falling apart, and one that could easily be picked up using one hand. Of course they also had to taste good.
After much trial and error, I came up with these bad boys, and I know you’ll love them in this keto BBQ chicken and sauteed onion wraps recipe!
It’s really quite straightforward, there are no surprises or hoops to jump through to get the finished product here. Delicious, simple and nutritious! You can’t ask for much more than that.
If you’ve checked out the grain-free wraps, you’ll know exactly how to make them, which I recommend you do. Once they’re made, all you really have to do is cook your chicken and saute some onions.
Lastly, you simply just fill the wraps up with the chicken, onions and whatever add-on’s you want. Top it all with a nice drizzle of your favorite BBQ sauce, and you’re all set for a summer feast! Perfect with a side of broccoli, as I did with mine.
If you give these keto BBQ chicken and sauteed onion wraps a try, please let me know what you think in the comments below. Also be sure to follow us on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a recipe!
Keto BBQ Chicken and Sauteed Onion Wraps
- 1 batch grain-free wraps click here for recipe
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce for keto, use a sugar-free BBQ sauce
- Make one batch of grain-free wraps. Set aside.
- Cook chicken breast in a pan over medium heat. When the chicken is beginning to cook, add in the onion and continue stirring occasionally until the chicken is no longer pink and the onion has softened.
- To each wrap, add in cooked chicken, sauteed onion and about a tablespoon of BBQ sauce.