A simple and tasty treat, these keto butter blondies are sweet, buttery and full of vanilla flavor! Low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, paleo option.
A delicious treat, these keto butter blondies are quick and easy to make!
Brownies are great, but sometimes you want something a little different, am I right? How about something super buttery and filled with vanilla flavor? I know, it sounds great to me too!
These keto butter blondies are one of my new favorite dessert recipes. They’re not at all hard to make, and have a super rich and delicious depth of flavor. I can see these going incredibly well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream drizzled with some caramel sauce. Can you say YUM?
You only need a few simple ingredients to make these tasty treats.
For these keto butter blondies, you will need the following ingredients:
- A brown sugar flavored sugar substitute of your choice (check to make sure the one you choose is not a blend of actual brown sugar and a sugar substitute, some of them are!)
- Blanched almond flour
- Unsalted butter, melted
- Vanilla extract
- Sugar-free white chocolate chips. You can use regular chocolate chips if that is all you have on hand.
- Sea salt
Start by mixing the brown sugar and almond flour in one bowl. In a second bowl, add the melted butter, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet, and stir to combine. Stir in white chocolate chips.
Pour the mixture into a lined or greased baking dish, approximately 8 inch by 8 inch in size. Sprinkle with sea salt and bake until the edges are brown, approximately 25-30 minutes.
Can I substitute the almond flour for coconut flour?
You can, but it is not a 1-to-1 substitution. You will need to use about 1/4 the amount of coconut flour than you would use of almond flour.
Can I use coconut oil instead of butter?
Yes, you can! It will give it a slightly different taste. You could also use butter flavored coconut oil, which would provide the same taste, but without the actual dairy.
You may also enjoy:
Keto Butter Blondies
- 1/2 cup brown sugar sugar-free sweetener white sweetener would also work
- 1-1/2 cup almond flour
- 8 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free white chocolate chips regular sugar-free chocolate chips would also work
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix sweetener and almond flour in one bowl. In a second bowl, mix melted butter, eggs and vanilla extract. Pour wet ingredients into the dry and stir until well-combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish, approximately 8 inch by 8 inch in size. Sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are brown and the center is cooked through (a toothpick comes out clean).
- Allow to cool fully before cutting or removing from dish. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.