These Mediterranean egg cups are the perfect breakfast for busy mornings. You can make it ahead on the weekends and enjoy them throughout the entire week! Keto, grain-free.
Egg cups have been popping up all over the place on the internet lately – and for a good reason. They are super easy to make, delicious and filling all at the same time. These Mediterranean egg cups are no exception.
You only need four ingredients to make this yummy and satisfying breakfast. If you find yourself bored of eating eggs by themselves, these little guys will renew your love of eggs. I find that two of these is more than enough to keep me full until lunch time.
They could not be easier to make. Just toss some eggs in a bowl, scramble them up, and add in some chopped basil, crumbled feta and sun-dried tomatoes. Or pick your favorite filling! Just use whatever veggies you have available. Bonus points if the ingredients came fresh out of your garden 🙂
Another great benefit of these Mediterranean egg cups is that they are super portable. You can eat them on the go, or grab one in the middle of the day for a post-workout snack.
Hope you enjoy these little Mediterranean egg cups! Leave a comment below if you tried them, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest if you haven’t already!
Mediterranean Egg Cups (Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Low-Carb)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt I love this Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. You could also use muffin cups instead, to make clean-up easier.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl, then add in basil, feta and sun-dried tomatoes (including oil). Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour into muffin tins - you should have enough for 6 cups, or double the recipe to fill all 12.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes. When done, the tops should be firm and bounce back.