A quick and simple raspberry vinaigrette recipe, perfect for drizzling over your favorite type of salad. Keto, vegan, Whole30, Paleo, vegetarian, sugar-free, dairy-free.
If you are looking for the easiest of easy salad dressing recipes, then you have come to the right place. I am not one to spend a long time on something so simple, so if a dressing recipes takes more than 5 minutes, I’m not making it.
Even that is being generous, because 5 minutes is precious time when your life is filled with more important things.
So if you’re strapped for time, but still looking for a nutritious and flavorful meal, then a salad with this simple raspberry vinaigrette should definitely be on your list!
Calling this dressing easy is really overestimating the time it takes, it practically makes itself! All you have to do is to start by microwaving a few raspberries. Fresh or frozen, it’s totally up to you.
Once they dissolve (which won’t take long, I promise), you can either strain the raspberry seeds, or leave them in for the epitome of quick. I left mine in because, well, I’m trying to prove a point on how easy this really is.
But if the seeds bother you, then by all means, strain them out. It shouldn’t take long at all.
Add in some apple cider vinegar, avocado or olive oil, a pinch of salt and enough sweetener to take the tartness out of the raspberries.
You can totally omit the sweetener, if you’d like. Especially if there are a bunch of sweet items in your salad like apples or pomegranate seeds, then there is likely no need for the sweetener here.
Then simply shake and toss on your sweet and salty autumn salad. See? Easy peasy.
Simple Raspberry Vinaigrette (Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
- 1/4 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen (31 g)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- pinch salt I like this one
- sweetener of choice, to taste use a sugar-free sweetener for keto, use maple syrup or honey for Paleo, omit for Whole30
- Microwave raspberries until they dissolve.
- Mix well, then strain seeds from raspberries if desired.
- Add in apple cider vinegar, avocado oil and salt. Mix well and add sweetener of choice, if desired.
- Serve immediately or place in fridge until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.