These triple almond cookies are a delicious treat for the holidays, or for anytime of year! Paleo, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free.
Triple almond cookies – delicious and easy to make!
Almond cookies are something that I used to make quite often with my mom around the holidays. Come December, the almond extract definitely gets a good workout in my house.
These cookies are extra special because of how LOADED they are with almond. They’ve got almond flour, almond extract and of course, almond slivers!
If you appreciate the amazingness that is almonds (as I’m sure you do, since you clicked on this post!), then you will LOVE these delicious cookies.
These cookies can quickly be made in just one bowl!
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- Almond flour, preferably blanched
- Sweetener of choice
- Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Almond extract
- Almond slivers
You’ll start by preheating your oven to 350F. Then, mix all the ingredients together (except for the almond slivers). Stir or knead well until all ingredients are incorporated.
Roll dough into balls and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press balls down into cookie shapes. These cookies will not expand or spread out much, so make them into the shape and size you want your finished cookies to be.
Top with almond slivers and bake until the edges begin to brown, approximately 12-14 minutes.
Can I omit the slivered almonds?
You sure can, if that is your preference.
What sweetener do you recommend?
I recommend any granulated sweetener that is approximately a 1-to-1 substitute for granulated sugar. You can use Swerve, Truvia, monk fruit, or another of your choice.
You may also enjoy:
Triple Almond Cookies
- 1-3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- handful almond slices
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Mix almond flour, sweetener, unsalted butter, eggs and almond extract together in a bowl. Knead until all ingredients are fully incorporated. Roll dough into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls.
- Place balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Press balls down to form cookies. These will not expand much while they bake, so they can be placed fairly close together on the sheet. Top with sliced almonds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes, or until the bottoms and edges begin to brown.