Mini Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecakes (Gluten-Free, Grain-Free)
These no-bake mini vegan pumpkin cheesecakes are so good and it's truly remarkable how easy to make they are! There's no excuse, so go make them now! Gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, low-carb.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 12 people
- 3/4 cup almond meal or other nut meal
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp brown sugar or other sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk we want the coconut cream from the top half of each can
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin 100% pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 tbsp brown sugar or other sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
If temperature is warmer than 70F in house, chill two cans of coconut milk in the fridge for several hours. Once chilled, scoop out hardened coconut cream from the cans and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in 30 second intervals until liquefied. If the amount of coconut cream is less than the equivalent of one can, add a bit of the liquid.
Mix melted coconut milk, pumpkin, pumpkin spice and brown sugar together in a bowl until all lumps are removed. Spoon filling over the crust.
Place in fridge for 2-3 hours or until solidified. Alternatively, you can place them in the freezer for an hours or so. Before consuming, thaw out for approximately 10-15 minutes if frozen.