These Halloween vanilla fat bombs with raspberry guts are the perfect treats! Great for a party, or for eating all by yourself. Keto, Paleo, sugar-free.
If you’ve done a search of Pinterest around Halloween, you know that 99% of the themed treats are loaded with sugar, wheat and other undesirable ingredients.
While I feel it’s fine to consciously indulge once in awhile if you can handle it without falling off the rails, I do feel that sometimes it’s just not worth the side effects. Sometimes it best to pass up that sugar cookie shaped and iced like a pumpkin if you know you’re sensitive to both gluten and food coloring.
So if you’re trying to stick with your Paleo, low-carb, keto or sugar-free diet while still having a bit of fun around the holidays, then these Halloween vanilla fat bombs with raspberry guts are a really fun treat.
Just look at that gooey raspberry. It really looks like something out of a horror movie, doesn’t it? Oh, and if you’re not a fan of fat bombs, you can totally just make the raspberry guts and add it to whatever you want!
To make the fat bombs, simply start by spooning some hemp seeds into a fat bomb mold or silicone baking cups. You can also use parchment paper baking cups. I would not recommend the paper liners, they soak up too much liquid and are too fragile.
Next, you’ll want to melt some coconut oil, coconut butter (also known as coconut manna or meat), butter or ghee, vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder and stevia or another sweetener.
Melt the coconut oil, coconut butter and ghee until liquid. Stir in the vanilla and sweetener, then portion into the fat bomb molds on top of the hemp seeds.
Place in the fridge or freezer while you make the raspberry guts, which is definitely my favorite part of this sweet treat!
To make the guts, you’ll want to cook the raspberries down until they dissolve. You can use either fresh or frozen for this. Simply cook until they thicken up into a goopy, gut-like consistency.
And because raspberries are a little too light in color to exactly match blood and guts, I added in some super-dark chocolate. Simply mix it around until it melts into the guts.
Now, all you have to do is spoon the raspberry mixture over the fat bombs, or whatever you decide to use as a base. Return the fat bombs to an air-tight container and place in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve.
These Halloween vanilla fat bombs with raspberry guts are a bit messy to eat with your fingers, but blood and guts are messy also, so it’s fitting. Either that or you can use a spoon 🙂
If you give these Halloween vanilla fat bombs with raspberry guts a try, please let me know what you think in the comments below. Also be sure to follow me on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a recipe!
Halloween Vanilla Fat Bombs with Raspberry "Blood" (Keto, Paleo)
For Vanilla Fat Bomb
- 6 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter can be substituted with additional coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil use refined if you don't like the coconut taste
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- 15-20 drops stevia
For Raspberry Guts
- 1/3 cup raspberries frozen or fresh (50 g)
- 1 square dark chocolate I used Lindt 90% dark
- Spoon hemp seeds by the tablespoon into 6 silicone muffin cups or fat bomb molds.
- Melt coconut butter, coconut oil and ghee.
- Add in vanilla extract and stevia and mix.
- Pour on top of hemp seeds in muffin cups. Refrigerate until hardened, approximately 30 mintes.
- To make the raspberry guts, add raspberries to a small pan over medium heat.
- Stirring often, cook until then dissolve and begin to cook down. Add in dark chocolate and stir until dissolved.
- Spoon raspberry guts over the fat bombs. Return to fridge until ready to consume. These are a bit messy to eat with your fingers, but blood and guts are messy too. You can either enjoy the mess, or eat with a spoon 🙂
- These store in the fridge for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to a month.