These no-bake chocolate coconut swirl bars are incredibly simple to make, and full of delicious flavor! Keto, Paleo, dairy-free, sugar-free.
The quickest no-bake dessert like, ever!
If you’re someone who enjoys having dessert every night to round out your day, then you are just like me, my friend. I usually go for salty snacks over sweet, but sometimes I do like a good sweet treat.
These chocolate coconut swirl bars are great because not only are they customize-able in terms of the sweetness level, but they are also SUPER simple to make.
So if you are looking for a quick, no-bake dessert that will last you all week (unless you share), then these bars are for you! They are the type of dessert that you can make in 10 minutes, then pop into the fridge to harden and in a bit you can eat straight out of the container. The best kind of dessert, if I do say so myself.
Ok, show me how quick it really is!
There are three components to this recipe. The super-chocolately base, the vanilla swirl and the chocolate swirl.
For the base, you’ll need unsalted butter, cocoa powder and stevia (or a sweetener of your choice). Mix together and throw into a container and place into the fridge.
While the base is hardening, grab yourself a can of coconut cream. I use the Thai Kitchen Coconut Cream. For this recipe, you’ll want to hardened, white cream at the top of the can. Divide the cream into two bowls, one for the vanilla swirl and one for the chocolate.
In the first one, you’ll add some sweetener and vanilla extract. Mix well until smooth and creamy. In the second bowl, add in cocoa powder and sweetener. Mix that one well too. Feel free to taste test at any time to check the sweetness level!
Add the vanilla mixture atop half of the base, and the chocolate mixture atop the other half. Time for the fun part! Mix them together with a spoon or fork.
Place back into the fridge for several hours until hardened, or in the freezer for 30 minutes or so. If freezing, be sure to allow it to thaw for 5-10 minutes before eating (if you can wait that long) 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe, you will also love these keto and paleo desserts!
No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Swirl Bars (Keto, Paleo)
For Chocolate Base
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 20-25 drops liquid stevia or sweetener of choice to taste
For Coconut/Chocolate Swirl
- 1 can coconut cream 13.66 fluid ounces
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener or to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa power
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix melted butter, cocoa powder and liquid stevia together in a bowl.
- Add to a container, approximately 6 inch x 6 inch in size.
- Place in fridge until hardened, approximately 20-30 minutes.
- While the base is hardening, add solid part of one can of coconut cream to a mixing bowl.
- Spoon half of coconut cream into a second bowl.
- To the first bowl of coconut cream, add in 1 tablespoon of sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Mix until well-combined.
- To the second bowl of coconut cream, add in 1 tablespoon of sweetener and cocoa powder.
- Mix until well-combined.
- Remove chocolate base from fridge. Add vanilla/coconut topping to one half of the container.
- To the other half of the container, add the chocolate topping.
- Swirl the two halves together using a fork or spoon.
- Return to the fridge or freezer until hardened, 2-3 hours or so.