These super fluffy and flavorful gluten-free pumpkin pancakes are incredibly delicious and healthy! The perfect autumn breakfast for a cozy weekend. Gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, Paleo, low-carb, ketogenic, sugar-free, dairy-free.
I’m starting on the fall train a bit early this year, but you guys don’t mind, do you? I am a lover of all things fall. You may have seen my coffee-free cinnamon vanilla pumpkin latte from last week, because everyone needs a delicious soothing beverage at night once in awhile, right?
These pumpkin pancakes are basically the breakfast version of that latte recipe. These are loaded with cinnamon, vanilla and pumpkin as well. Because you really can’t have one of those flavors without the others 🙂
So if you’re ready to get into the fall spirit, then go ahead and make some of these delicious gluten-free pumpkin pancakes on your Saturday morning. I know I sure will be!
One of my favorite things about this recipe is how easy it is to make the batter. All you need is some pure canned pumpkin, two eggs, a bit of coconut flour, cinnamon, vanilla and some sweetener of your choice.
Simply mix them all together in a bowl until nice and smooth.
Allow that to sit for a few minutes while you heat up a pan on the stove with a little bit of coconut oil. If you want to make super cute tiny pancakes like I did, add the batter by the tablespoon-full to the pan.
For bigger pancakes, simply double the amount of batter you add. Allow the edges to turn brown, then flip and cook until the other side browns as well. Add your favorite toppings and that’s all there is to it!
If you give these gluten-free pumpkin pancakes a try, please let me know what you think in the comments below. Also be sure to follow us on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a recipe!
You may also enjoy these other pumpkin recipes:
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes (Low-Carb, Paleo)
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener coconut sugar for Paleo, erythritol for low-carb
- sugar-free maple syrup, if desired or regular maple syrup for Paleo
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- To a hot pan, add a tablespoon of coconut oil and allow to melt.
- Add batter to the pan. For mini-pancakes, add by the tablespoon-full. For larger pancakes, add two tablespoon-fulls.
- Cook until the edges begin to brown. Flip and cook until edges begin to brown.
- Add butter, maple syrup, or any other toppings of choice.