These breakfast egg muffins are so easy and quick to make! They’re made using my coconut flour muffin recipe, eggs and everything but the bagel seasoning! Gluten-free, grain-free, Paleo, low-carb, ketogenic.
Who doesn’t love delicious breakfast egg muffins? How about ones that are topped with amazing Everything But The Bagel seasoning from Trader Joes?? Oh, you haven’t heard about this seasoning? Well let me tell you, you’re missing out!
Everything bagels used to be one of my favorites (behind cinnamon raisin, of course), so this seasoning really hits the spot. But no worries if you are not a big fan of everything seasoning, this recipe is generic enough that you can season it however you’d like. Or for plain muffins, no need to add any seasoning at all.
These tasty breakfast egg muffins are made using my coconut bread, which I published awhile back. They are incredibly easy to make, and take no more time than it takes to make the bread, because you can cook them in the same muffin tin at the same time!
The recipe makes six generously-sized egg muffins. I find that two of these is more than enough to keep me full well into lunch time.
There isn’t a lot to say about making these, as it’s about as straightforward as a recipe gets. But in terms of the taste, there is so much you can do with these.
I loved the taste of the everything seasoning, but it would be so easy to make these into onion muffins, poppyseed, cinnamon raisin or so many other types.
If you’re not that into egg, you could substitute cream cheese, butter, avocado or a sausage patty with cheese. So many options!
I hope you enjoy these delicious breakfast egg muffins. They are a great recipe for meal prep, as you can simply grab one or two on a busy day as you run out the door. Let me know in the comments below what you think of them!
You may also enjoy these other bread recipes!
Breakfast Egg Muffins
- 1 batch coconut bread click for recipe
- 3 eggs
- Additional toppings (if desired)
- 1 Tbsp everything but the bagel seasoning optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Make one batch of coconut bread dough, and portion into six muffins cups.
- Crack three eggs into the remaining muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs appear done and the tops of the coconut muffins begin to brown.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove eggs and muffins from baking cups.
- Slice muffins and eggs in half and place egg slices inside cut muffins.